Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Explanations

People have asked me why I stopped writing for so long. It's a little difficult for me to answer that. All of my blogs were about God and how strong my faith was. Not saying that I don't believe because I've felt God and that's not something you can deny. However, I've never been the type of person to preach about something if I myself am not following by my words. Everyone has trials and tribulations... God has definitely been testing me. In some ways I have failed, but I am only human. I can admit to that. One thing I did learn when I was going to church all the time and trying to change my life was that when people are going through things the worst thing you can do is judge. They need support and guidance. People to lift them up and show them the light. Most of what I've been getting from people are just judgments. Which that is okay with me, because I know that my God loves me regardless. He loves me more than I will ever comprehend. Things have happened to me and I sit there and rack my brain trying to figure out why it happened or when the pain will go away, but that's where I go wrong. God makes everything happen for a reason. There is a reason I'm going through the things that I am. He is teaching me and letting me make my own mistakes so that I learn from them. People can say a lot of things about me, but don't ever judge my heart. I know who God is.. I've felt him and I talk to him everyday. I am not perfect and I will never be, but I'm learning every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment